Anyone however who saw Planet of the Dead on Saturday may have found any or all of the below mildly annoying:
- Why didn't the bus driver stop when he saw the police were chasing him?
- Why couldn't the cops overtake a red bus?
- Why is a jewel thief toting around a shovel?
- Why is the turn-off button for the security grid outside the grid?
- Why does going round and round in circles make a hole in space-time?
- What control is he using to make the bus go up and down?
- So let me get this straight, they put this cup that's so valuable an armed guard stands around it with a laser grid all the time but they put it under a skylight and don't have a lid? A basic glass display case would've stopped her, is all I'm saying.