Tuesday 5 May 2009

Interesting Things

Yesterday I discovered, downloaded and spent most of the day listening to the rather good recordings on Mark Thomas' site from his current 'It's the Stupid Economy' show.

Check them out.

Particular highlights include Vince Cable (believe me, I'm as surprised as you are), Caroline Lucas of the Green Party and Nick Hildyard of Corner House, but they're all really interesting perspectives - especially the economists.

After finding these my thirst for left-wing audio was aroused, and following some quick Googling I found that the recordings from the SWP's Marxism festival are put on the interwebs as well. I've been listening to some of the ones on basic Marxist Theory and I've got Paul Foot on the Peasant's Revolt lined up for the commute into work.

Find them all here.

Edited for: too many afters.

No comments: